- 80% of the DCP Direct Payment Rate
- 70% of the Market Assistance Loan Rates
- All producers on farm must agree to ACRE (landowners and producers)
- Must meet both "triggers"; State and Farm revenue must be below averages
- State ACRE Guarantee cannot change by more than 10% from the previous year
With all this being said, the farm economy is still showing strong signs. Commodity prices are still historically high, land values continue to hold, and demand for cash renting has continued to rise. This year probably doesn't show the promise of 2008 farm revenues, but there is a good chance that it could resort back to a year like 2007. Let's keep hoping.